We’re in this thing together. The actions individual Subscribers take can have a big impact on our system as a whole. That’s why all Illumineto users must follow this Acceptable Use Policy in their use of Illumineto Spark and any other Illumineto products. If you violate this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may also suspend or terminate accounts according to our Terms of Service where we see behavior, content, or other factors that poses a threat to our system.
Please don’t use Illumineto Spark to promote anything offensive, illegal, or to harass anyone. You may not:
- Create sales campaigns offering to sell illegal goods or services
- Generate emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
- Create sales campaigns which include pornography/sexually explicit content
Some industries have higher-than-average abuse complaints, which can jeopardize the deliverability of our entire system. Nothing personal, but in order to maintain the highest delivery rates possible for all our customers, we can’t allow businesses that offer these types of services, products, or content:
- Escort and dating services
- Pharmaceutical products
- Work from home, make money on online, and lead generation opportunities
- Gambling services or products
- Multi-level marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Credit repair and get out of debt opportunities
- List brokers or list rental services
- Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform without creating or reviewing the content
We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our system, but we count on our customers to pitch in too. You may not:
- Send Spam. Spam can be in the form of bulk emails or one to one commercial emails. For bulk emails we use the definition by Spamhaus, in short “unsolicited bulk email.” For single commercial emails, we define spam as any message that violates CAN SPAM law.
- Put into your Email or Account any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information on the website or in any Emails created or sent using our Service.
- Share your password.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our website, or in any way used or downloaded from the website.
- Use any of the software on our website, or downloaded from the website, to create a competing product.
- Send to purchased, rented, third-party, co-reg, publicly available data, or partner lists of any kind.
- Host files on our servers for any purpose other than for use in your sales campaigns.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Acceptable Use Policy.